Aug 22 2019
A presentation elaborating on the following
- Systems Engineering (SE) may be defined and/or described as a technologically based interdisciplinary process for bringing human-made entities into being.
- SE inherently considers the end before the beginning and concentrates on what the entities do before determining what the entities are..
- SE emphasis the life cycle of the system, beginning with the identification of a need or a deficiency and extending through phase-out and disposal.
- SE is an engineering interdiscipline in its own right, with important engineering domain manifestations.
- SE is not a discipline, per se, but is a disciplined process that draws upon basic and applied knowledge inherent in many disciplines.